You may access your account(s) by logging onto iBanking and using your social security, account number(s) and address.
**Please be sure to add an exception to iBanking in your browsers pop up blocker if it is turned on. If popups are blocked, you may not see security questions when iBanking asks for them. Google how to add exceptions to the popup blocker for your favorite browser.
If you experience problems accessing iBanking , Delete the "Cookies or Browsing data" from your favorite web browser, restart the browser and try again.We have found that Firefox web browser works well across Windows and Mac computers.
If you need help resetting your iBanking password, Please contact your local branch and a Customer Service Representative will help unlock your account.
Gouverneur - 315-287-2600 Alexandria Bay - 315-482-4197
iBanking will allow you do the following:
- Transfer funds from checking to checking
- Transfer fund from checking to savings
- Transfer funds from savings to checking
- Make payments from checking /savings to loan accounts(s) with us
- Deposit checks using your phone
Get information about:
- The account balance of checking account(s)
- The last sixteen months withdrawals/deposits from checking accounts
- The account balance of savings accounts
- The last sixteen months withdrawals/deposits from savings accounts
- Create Alerts
- Reorder Checks
- Notify the bank of travel plans
- Deactivate/Reactivate debit card
- A number of other Services available in the Service Center tab
* Closed Accounts will be removed from iBanking 45 days from date of closure
We do not charge any fees for using iBanking
What do I need to do to get started?
- Sign In or Register Here
- For a consumer select Register- Consumer
- For a business select Register- Business
- Follow the instruction on the screen
- For a consumer registration, you will need your social security number, name, home phone, city, zip code and account number
- For a business registration, you will need the account number, business federal Tax ID, business email, business phone, your name, your email, home phone, address and social security number
Gouverneur Savings & Loan would like to express the importance of keeping your information on your accounts and password secure at all times.
- Under no circumstances should you ever give out your pin number(s), password(s), Social Security Number or other personal information on your accounts.
- Gouverneur Savings & Loan would never call or email you requesting your pin number(s) and password(s) on your accounts.
Tired of waiting to receive your statements and loan bills through the mail?
We now offer eDocuments, statements and loan bills online.
Documents Delivery Service is available. After you have signed into iBanking, just select the eDocuments Tab on your Summary Page.
That is all there is to it! It’s free, convenient and an environmentally friendly way to receive and view your monthly account information.
Please keep in mind that when you select to receive eDocuments you are automatically enrolling all eligible accounts from your iBanking.
Interested in our Online Bill Pay?
Once you have successfully enrolled in your online banking click on the tab Bill Pay.
If you are interested in this service complete the enrollment form right from this tab.
Three great services under one sign-on application.