You may access your account(s) by logging onto iBanking and using your social security, account number(s) and address.
iBanking will allow you do the following:
- Transfer funds from checking to checking
- Transfer fund from checking to savings
- Transfer funds from savings to checking
- Make payments from checking /savings to loan accounts(s) with us
- Get information about:
- The account balance of checking account(s)
- The last sixteen months withdrawals/deposits from checking accounts
- The account balance of savings accounts
- The last sixteen months withdrawals/deposits from savings accounts
We do not charge any fees for using iBanking
What do I need to do to get started?
- Sign In or Register Here
- For a consumer select Register- Consumer
- For a business select Register- Business
- Follow the instruction on the screen
- For a consumer registration, you will need your social security number, name, home phone, city, zip code and account number
- For a business registration, you will need the account number, business federal Tax ID, business email, business phone, your name, your email, home phone, address and social security number
Gouverneur Savings & Loan would like to express the importance of keeping your information on your accounts and password secure at all times.
- Under no circumstances should you ever give out your pin number(s), password(s), Social Security Number or other personal information on your accounts.
- Gouverneur Savings & Loan would never call or email you requesting your pin number(s) and password(s) on your accounts.
Tired of waiting to receive your statements and loan bills through the mail?
We now offer eDocuments, statements and loan bills online.
Documents Delivery Service is available. After you have signed into iBanking, just select the eDocuments Tab on your Summary Page.
That is all there is to it! It’s free, convenient and an environmentally friendly way to receive and view your monthly account information.
Please keep in mind that when you select to receive eDocuments you are automatically enrolling all eligible accounts from your iBanking.
Interested in our Online Bill Pay?
Once you have successfully enrolled in your online banking click on the tab Bill Pay.
If you are interested in this service complete the enrollment form right from this tab.
Three great services under one sign-on application.