We are now issuing debit cards embedded with security chips to help protect you against fraud at the register.
How do I activate my Debit Card?
If you are receiving a Brand-New Card you will call 1-800-992-3808 to activate your card.
If you have received a Reissued Card, call 1-800-992-3808 to activate your reissued card.
What do I do if I have forgotten my PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN you can call 1-800-992-3808.
Do you have any type of fraud service?
- Yes, If fraud is suspected, you will receive a robotic call identifying themselves as calling on behalf of GS&L.
- You will need to listen to the prompts to receive information.
- If you are not comfortable with this process, please call your local Branch during normal business hours.
How Do I Use My Debit Card?
- Insert your card into the chip enabled terminal with the chip first, facing up.
- Leave the card in the terminal until the transaction is complete. You may be prompted to sign your name.
- If there isn’t a chip-enabled terminal, use the card the traditional way and swipe.
What If I Suspect My Card is Lost, Stolen or Compromised ?
If you believe your card is lost , stolen or compromised, there are a few ways to disable your card.
- In iBanking, go to the Service Center tab and under Card Services, you will see Deactivate/Reactivate my card. Deactivate will disable your card, then call Customer Service during bank hours to discuss a solution.
- If you do not have iBanking, and you have lost your card or it has been stolen or compromised, you can call the Automated Banking (VRU) number 1-888-817-0020, follow the prompts to disable your card over the phone.
- You can visit or call your local branch directly during business hours and a Customer Service Representative will help you disable your card and discuss a solution.
More questions? We are ready to help.
Call visit one of our branch locations during business hours.